The website www.genpro.genevation.hu is owned and operated by Genevation Aircraft Ltd (hereinafter “Operator“).
To get in touch with the Operator send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operator ensures that privacy is guaranteed by regulation of the European Union concerning personal data protection n. 679/2016 (GDPR, “General Data Protection Regulation”) and further changes.
Purpose of processing personal data
The personal data provided by you are used only to perform the services provided by the Site and they are disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
We might process your data for the preparation, conclusion, performance and termination of a contract and in order to be able to contact you during the contracting period.
According to the principle of data minimisation, the data of the natural person contracted as a purchaser or as a supplier, are only processed on a case-by-case basis, as the customer’s name, telephone number, e-mail address and online identifier (buyer, supplier list, loyalty list). This data processing is considered legitimate even if the data processing is necessary before the contract is concluded to take action on the request of the person concerned.
Protecting your personal data is important to us and to our business practices, in compliance with the pertaining laws on privacy, data protection and data security. The statement below outlines how we may collect, use and safeguard that information and with whom we may share it. This Privacy Statement also covers websites managed by us. We encourage you to read it and the policies of all websites you may visit.
Visiting our website
Through our website, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you (i.e.: your name, address, telephone number or email address) unless you voluntarily disclose it to us through registration, in a survey or by email. If you do not want your personal data collected in our data base, please do not submit it to us. If you provide your personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or offer access to specific account information. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
– we may store and process personal data and share it with our affiliates to better understand your business needs, to improve our products and services; or
– we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about offers in support of your business needs, or to conduct online surveys to better understand our customers’ needs and profiles.
If you choose not have your personal data used as a means to improve our customer relationship (especially in direct marketing or market research activities), we will respect your choice. We do not at the present, and shall not in the future sell, rent or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
Scope of personal data
Client contact name, e-mail address and (optional) phone number
When you access our website, we may automatically (i.e.: not through registration) collect information by placing small text files – called cookies – on your computer. The information gained through this method is not personally identifiable (e.g.: type of browser and computer operating system used; domain name of the website from which you arrived; number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed) but helps us improve the functioning of our website and provide you with an optimal user experience. You can easily remove these cookies through your web browser(s) settings and may also set there whether to allow cookies to be placed on your computer by the sites you visit. However, we also note that certain site features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Some of our pages use social buttons or Facebook/ Instagram / Twetter / Linkedin widgets that can set cookies on your computer
Links to other sites
Our website may have links to other sites. We do not control the information collected on the sites that can be reached through such links. If you have questions about the data collection practices of the linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
We will take the necessary technical and organizational steps and establish appropriate rules to ensure the security of your personal data.
We select and operate the IT tools used to manage your personal data so that the data processed:
– remains accessible to the authorized person only (availability);
– has assurance of authenticity and authentication (credibility of data management);
– has assurance of the accuracy and consistency (data integrity);
– is protected against unauthorized access (confidentiality of data).
We also ensure that:
– we protect the data with appropriate measures against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, damage, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access;
– we restrict access to personal data by granting access levels;
– we protect IT systems with a firewall and provide virus protection;
– during electronic data processing, the data can only be accessed under controlled conditions for the declared purpose and exclusively by those persons who need the access in order to perform their duties;
– in order to protect electronically managed files in its various databases, we provide the appropriate technical solution so that the stored data cannot be directly linked and assigned to the subject, unless such link is permitted by law.
In the light of the current state of the art, we provide technical and organizational measures to protect the security of data management, which provides a level of protection that corresponds to the risks associated with data management.
We record any possible personal data breach, indicating facts related to the breach, its effects, and remedies. Any personal data breach will be reported to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information without any delay if possible, at the latest 72 hours after the personal data breach becomes known, unless the privacy incident is unlikely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of a natural person.
Your rights and how to enforce them
You may request that your data should be corrected, restricted, deleted, and may ask for complete information about data processing. You may also request to get your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transferred to another data controller.
We will process these requests within 1 month.
If you think that we are in violation of the law when processing data, you may file a complaint with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH)
H-1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
Phone: +36 -1-391-1400